About the event
This event is the biggest Muslim networking event in the bay area that gathers CEOs, VPs, Entrepreneurs, VCs and more than 350 professionals.
This year the event focuses on the startup establishment and life-cycle. We are inviting entrepreneurs who have established successful startups to learn from their experience. In addition to that, we are inviting well known Venture Capitalists to explain the startup funding process.
This event is a great opportunity for Muslim Professionals to network and connects with Investors and executives with common skills and interests.
- Dress Code: Business attire.
- Babysitting is available for ages 2-10 years.
- Online tickets sale will end on April 5th.
- Ticket price at the door is $35.
- Registration: 5:30pm
- Dinner: 5:30pm-6:15pm
- Talks: 6:15pm-7:30pm
- Break: 7:30-8pm
- Talks resumed: 8pm – 8:45pm
- Networking: 8:45pm-9:10pm